The Festival of Lights is closer than you think. Every Diwali we shop and try to get the perfect outfit for the best Diwali post we can. Diwali shopping is a must because that is one festival we get to dress up all glamorous and ethnic. But this shopping is also a headache to do since it is so hard to find the best outfit to celebrate with our family and friends, but worry not! L’utopia got you all covered as we have curated a list of outfit ideas for this Diwali season.
- Kurti – One can never go wrong with a Simple Kurti. A beautiful Kurti with the right jewellery and makeup can elevate any look. It is classic and comfortable but will make you look beautiful.
- Saree – For something more classic yet elegant, Sarees are a woman’s best option. They are the red lipsticks of ethnic wear; timeless and elegant. Sarees are something which will never go out of style.
- Lehengas – Another option for something stylish yet comfortable are lehengas. Lehengas can go from complete ethnic to contemporary in seconds. Wear a beautiful embroidered blouse or a cropped top with an embroidered jacket, it will elevate your whole look. And with the right jewellery and makeup, you will be the showstopper of any Diwali function.
- Kurti and Plazo or Long Skirts – Nowadays beautiful Kurtis with a Plazo, Embroidered Long Skirt or Lehengas are tending. Be it plain or something more embroidered and heavy, you will be sure to catch the eyes of any bystander.
- Indo-western – For a more high fashion or comfortable look, Indo Western is sure to stand out. It is something which can be easily turned into high fashion or can be dressed down to look casual and comfortable. I do western is unique and is quite literally, the best of both worlds. You can pair a button up Shirt with a saree or a lehenga or jacket-kurta with a pair of jeans or A short Anarkali kurta with Jeans, the possibilities are endless.