“I love the confidence that makeup gives me.” – Tyra Banks. But at times this confidence comes at a great price. We all want to bring out the best version of ourselves, not just to look pretty but to take our artistic side out of us. In the world of makeup we all try to look for affordable brands which are cheaper yet have phenomenal results. Luxury brands are best at what they do but in today’s time these affordable brands are going neck to neck with these luxury brands.
We have curated a list of top 11 affordable brands with amazing results –
- Lakmé – Lakmé is one of the biggest brands in India which started in 1952 for women in India. The brand is also famous for its ‘Lakmé Fashion Week’ which takes place every year. The brand is known for its campaigns with Kareena Kapoor. One thing that you must buy from the company is its Lakme Eyeconic Kajal for big, beautiful and popping eyes.
- Maybelline – Maybelline is an American brand which was founded by Thomas Lyle Williams in 1915 and was named in honour of his sister. The brand in 2019 collaborated with Puma for a limited edition, Puma X Maybelline line. One thing the company is trademark and known for is its Mascara. But one thing that you must buy from the company is it’s Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer as it goes neck n’ neck with Tartes Shape Tape Concealer or any high end brand’s concealer.
- Nykaa – Nykaa is a recently launched brand which has taken the makeup industry by storm. Launched by Falguni Nayar in 2012, Nykaa achieved its heights in 2015 e-commerce. The brand is known for its ‘Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards’ and ‘The Power List’ with Vogue India. The company also launched Katrina Kaif’s brand, Kay Beauty in 2019. The company has all brands on its website but one thing you must buy are Nykaa’s Lipsticks.
- NYX – NYX is a brand which came from a humble beginning and turned into this storm of a brand which gave even the high end brands a run for their money. The brand started in a tiny 600 square feet apartment in California by Toni Ko after taking a loan from her parents. From then till now, the brand has skyrocketed in the industry. NYX has everything you need but one thing you must try from the brand is it’s Soft Matte Lip Cream and eyeshadow palettes.
- L’Oréal – L’Oréal as a brand is a household staple, not in just the makeup industry but in the beauty industry as a whole. The brand was founded in 1909 in France. The company is known for its wide range of products from cosmetics to skin care and hair. The brand is known for having big actresses working for it like, Deepika Padukone who is currently the global ambassador of L’Oreal. The brand is known for many things but one thing you must try from the Cosmetic side of the brand has to be its Infallible Foundation.