They say reading and travelling are the only two things that make you learn. The world is a book and those who do not travel, read only a page because life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
So fasten your seat belts, it’s gonna be a joyful ride as I take you to a place which has my heart.
Known for its tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha, it is none other than Thailand – the land of smiles.
To do bucket list –
- Sunbathe at the gorgeous railay beach, krabi
- Witness the vibrant corals phi phi islands
- Throw water during Sonkran
- Visit the iconic james bond island
- Hike in Khao Yai National Park
- Experience rich marine life in koh tao island
- Visit the lively city of Bangkok
- Enjoy boat rides at the floating markets
- Go for a meditation retreat
- Shop till you drop chatuchak weekend market
- Go to ko lanta
- Experience crazy nightlife at the walking streets
- Take a nature hike in the mountains of chiang mai
The cuisine varies from north to south, here are some of the specialities you can try :
- Khao Soi: Egg noodles in a curry broth with chicken and pickled vegetables
- Khao Soi: Creamy Coconut Curry Noodle Soup
- Tom Kha Gai: coconut lemongrass soup with chicken
- Tom Yum Goong: spicy shrimp soup
- Pad Thai: stir-fried noodles
- Gaeng Keow Wan Gai: Green Chicken Curry
- Yam Pla Dook Foo: Fried Catfish with Green Mango Salad
- Pad Phuk Tong: Stir-Fried Pumpkin
- Khao Niew Mamuang: mango sticky rice, a type of dessert
The best time to visit Thailand is between December and March.